Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Where's Elder Edwards? (sort of like "Where's Waldo?")

My friend called me and said she was looking in the newspaper and saw this big picture of missionaries. She thought "Surely I know SOMEONE in here." Sure enough. She found Spencer. The photo must be from this summer because Spencer left the MTC at the end of July.

I was gone when the newspaper was dropped off. Farrell and the kids had already located Spencer in the group. I did NOT want to spend time looking. Just show me my boy!! :)

And then? I had myself a little cry.
Sheesh. My emotions are totally unpredictable these days.

Spencer would love mail. !!! If you have a minute, write him a letter. The address is on the right side of this blog. :)

Laurel
~aka: Mom of Elder Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment